Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blogging Woes

I really need to get better at this whole blogging thing. I think it hurts that I don't have a really good computer at home. To clarify, I don't mean one that is super fancy and what-not. What I mean is one that you don't have to hook up to your TV just to be able to see the screen. A new laptop or desktop is totally on my Christmas list this year.

I'm not quite sure how this blog is turning out. I wanted to make things easier on myself by combining all my interests, but it just seems like all my posts are long winded and just kind of muddled. I'm also not a huge fan of the title. I dunno, just reminds me of a domesticated animal or something like that.

So, here's my proposal: I've been doing a lot of work and real hard thinking of a blog over at WordPress. It will be called "Big Hearts, Little Hands". This will be all my crafty and mommy related stuff. For the recipes that I post, I will re-open Cafe Strawn. I really liked the layout and I think it's nice that you don't have to shuffle through a bunch of personal posts just to find something good to eat.

What do ya'll think? Do you think this is a good idea, or something destined to fail? I really want to get on a schedule for the BHLH blog, probably once a week on Mondays or something like that. Maybe I'll do Cafe Strawn posts on another day of the week (perhaps Friday).

Anywho, I think I'll set up a poll for you to easily answer, but feel free to leave your opinion in the comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am currently using wordpress and I really like it. Also you can utilize pages and have a different page for your specific blogs rather than creating a whole new blog for each.

    ReplyDelete